domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2009

Chronicles of Relationships: The Remote Control, the PMS and the Sofa

-WTF man, what are you doing!?!
-I guess...I'm watching WWE?Isn't kinda obvious?
-Oh, really? I think I've already realized that ok? But in case you didn't notice it's 8 PM and I want to watch MY SOAP OPERA, so get your hands out of the remote control!
-You kidding man?I won't lose that fight! Soap opera is sooooo gay!
-Well, guess what we are...
-I mean, not just gay, it's GAAAAY.
-I don't care, I give you 10 seconds to give me this damn remote control or you're sleeping in the sofa tonight!
-WTF dude, you got PMS or something??
-I'll show you the PSM!the Control NOW!or the sofa will be waiting for you.
-Arrrgh.Why don't you grow up. Ok, let's fight in the same level now! If you send me to the sofa tonight you won't have clean clothes for the rest of your life!
-I KNOW how to wash my OWN clothes ok!
-Oh yeah, of course!You just ruined your last smart t-shirt!
-I can't live without smart clothes, right!And if you don't hand me out this damn remote I'll throw all your britney stuff out!
-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Not the Britney things!Don't you dare! Dammit this gay soap opera!
- The only gay thing in here are these guys wrestling and touching each other and... and...moaning.
-They're not moaning!They're groaning!
-Whatever...look the way they hold each other, they grab each other arms and...it's so....incredibly, absolutely manly and...and...*drooling* sexy.
-Yeah...you're right. you know what? Damn the Tv.
-Totally!
-Wanna fight?Grrr
-Come and get me.


----------------


-How many times I told you not to leave your clothes all around the bedroom!? You think your wet towel picks itself up and go by its own to the laundry!?
Now listen to me!I didn't marry you to be a slave!If you don't colaborate, you'll be waiting for your clean clothes, your ready supper and your ironed white shirts forever!
-Honey...? You got PMS baby?
-AAAAARGH, I'll show you PMS!
-And don't you dare putting your dirty hands in the remote control!I worked all the day and now I have the godforsaken right to at least, watch Ellen show in peace.
-But...but..
-No but me!
-But I have a MATCH to watch!Not just a match, it's the FINAL CUP!
-Whatever, I don't care.
-What!?Your...
-WHAT? Watch your mouth or you're sleeping in the sofa for six months from now!That'll teach you not to be so sexist!
-Gosh...Why don't you buy your own tv!
-STEVE!!!!
-OK, OK! Don't yell, the neighbours are listening!Listen to me baby...you can watch Ellen show everyday.It's just ONE match I need to watch, a special one!Give me the control and I promise I'm making the dinne for one whole month!
-The dinner hun?Just the dinner?
-And the towels, I'll pick them up
-This is your obligation! *outraged*
-right, right, the dinner, the towels, and the rubbish!What do you say?
-Ok, I'll give you the...
*Light blacks out*
-MY MATCH!
-MY DINNER!

-------------------------------


-Hon...
-...hummf..
-HONEY...!
-WHAT?! *rubbing the eyes* It's 4 am Jane, don't you tell me you want to discuss our relationship AGAIN!
-Well, I'm ofended, Am I supposed to wake you up at this time to do such a silly thing?Is that what you think of me?
-No...no...I don't think anything...not at this time at least. What's the matter honey?
-You know when something really disturbing comes to your mind and you can't help thinking about it?I'm scared.
- The nightmares again. Come on, let me hold you and you sleep again...
-No, no...not the nightmares...
-Period pains again?
-Luce!!!! This is a serious issue ok!?
-Right, right...I'm awake and listening, just tell me.
-Promise you won't have a fit if I tell you.
-Spit it out!
-Hey! Don't be so...
-So...What!? I'm sleepy, I have to get up at 6am to go to work, I need to sleep! Tell me what's your problem and we'll solve this!
-Right! * jump out of the bad and runs to the closet*
-...
-*takes a mall bag out of the closet and shakes it upside down.* Does this skirt match with my new boots?*
-WHAT?!
-Come on, please, please, please, tell me, it's bugging me since last afternoon!
- Enough! I'm going to the sofa so I can get some rest without being awoke by your super fashion outbreaks!
-What's your problem Luce!It's just a damn question...the boots...the skirt....wait...what?You got PMS baby?

Nenhum comentário: