sexta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2008

I am the bridge

Solidão
Solitude
Loneliness
It doesn't matter the language.That's what I feel.Like an Island.A damn island floating in nowhere.

Please Lord, send me a panacea.Send me the blackness.Send me the forgetfulness.I can't stand, I can't stand, I can't stand.
All my body aches e in a couple of hours from now I'll be there again, running blind, like a clown.
I don't want to be a clown anymore.
I want a life.Just a real life.Is that much to ask for?
But they have proved once again, the dreams are more beautiful, colourful e happier than this hideous reality.
I wish my life was a dream, so I could lead it in a way which would please me.
I wouldn't be a terrified kid in the middle of this _fucking real_ nightmare.
But my dreamscapes are always messed.I am always searching for someone I will never see the face.I'm always RUNNING BLIND, like an idiot peasant.
And the bridge.I can never cross the bridge, it's always broken.Like me.

Nenhum comentário: