domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

Devaneios Oníricos, all over again.

I'm a dreamer.
For a while, I dreamed my dreams with someone else.
Today, I dream my dreams by myself.
But daydreaming is like a hobby.Probably a hobby good enough to make me keep going after all.A hobby that sometimes works like a painkiller.
But a dream, is an abstract thing.Dreams are related to perfection.When we daydream we make up a perfect world where we do not suffer, where people do not hurt each other, and where we can be all we wanna be.
But there's another kind of dream.That kind we have when we sleep and lose all our awareness of the real world.
That´s the kind of dream I had this afternoon, and God, if I could, I wouldn't wake up anytime soon. For some minutes in the Sandman world, I felt really alive again.
But then...it was just a dream. Just a dream.

Nenhum comentário: