domingo, 5 de julho de 2009

It was a wide and dark place.I opened the door and went in, and as the door opened some light entered the hall.
This new place was dark aswell, there were no windows, but the walls had some strange archs and they strangely let the light invade the enviroment as I passed by them.
There was a bench in the middle of the way and a figure I knew very well was sitting quietly. I approached and noticed she was crying, and at this moment I felt my heart cracking. There were lots of things I could bear in life, but see her crying wasn't one of them.

-What happened?Why are you crying?
-Nothing Happened.Everything will be ok now.

Then she lay down her head on my shoulder and suddenly everything was peaceful.It was like all sadness was gone...

But the feeling I got when I woke up was...not peaceful at all.

Nenhum comentário: